TIPS: PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE WHILE TREKKING
By Nnamdi Ikeh-Akabogu (FRSCN)
- When trekking, whether for pleasure or as exercise, make sure you face incoming vehicles and not backed them
- Wear a bright coloured dress, especially if it’s getting dark, it’ll help the driving public see you from a far distance.
- Don’t muffle your ears with an earpiece, so as to hear the horns that may come from vehicles coming before you.
- Don’t engage in discussions that will take your mind off the road, especially if you’re in a
- Always maintain a common track, trek in one direction, to avoid crashing into a moving vehicle.
The traffic expert is DCC Nnamdi Ikeh-Akabogu, DCC Morning and Evaluation (M&E), Special Duties and External Relations (SEDER), FRCC HQ, Abuja.BEWARE All Rights Reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or part without prior express written permission from Juliana Francis