HomeFeaturesAnger as man violates 13 yrs old, offers parents N5000, phone

Anger as man violates 13 yrs old, offers parents N5000, phone

-

Juliana Francis

Members of the Advocates for Children and Vulnerable Persons Network (ACVPN), have expressed disgust and anger over the attempt of one Mr Tope, to truncate justice after he defiled a 13 years old girl in the Ikotun area of Lagos State.

Tope, who was alleged to have violated the child after sending on an errand to buy cooked beans, offered the distraught parents of the child a sum of N5000 and a phone so that they will not pursue the case further.

Securitynewsalert.com heard that the alleged perpetrator works with Ikotun Local Government Council as Head of Tickets Sellers for operators of tricycles and commercial motorcycles. It alleged that He’s a member of a bloody cult fraternity.

ACVPN’s Programmes Officer, Comrade Blessing Aderemi, while stating the fact of the case, said that members of the community were petrified of the perpetrator otherwise known as Aka Alimosho.

Aderemi added: “Nobody wants to be seen or support the family to get justice for fear of what may befall them.”

The survivor reportedly said: “On the 23rd of October 2022, between 7: 30PM-8 PM, Mr Tope called me, saying I should assist him in going and charging his phone in a barbing saloon. I was about to connect the phone when he came and collected it. He started charging himself. He then said that I should go and buy beans for him. When I brought the beans, he said I should take it inside for him. Some children were around, but Mr Tope chased them away. He came inside, pushed me onto the bed and forced himself on me. When the children came back, he stopped and stood up. I couldn’t say anything and the beans woman didn’t ask why I stayed long. I told my only friend, who also told her mother. It was her mother that told everyone.”

The case was reported at Area M Command Idimu Police Station on Friday 4th of November 2022. Securitynewsalert.com heard that Tope had been arrested.

“A medical form was issued to the survivor’s father to visit General Hospital Alimosho, Idera Resource Centre by the Investigating Police Officer (IPO). It was discovered that the IPO did not properly fill out the medical form and it was rejected at the Sexual Assault Center and it sent back by the IPO to properly addressed the form. The parents are crying for justice. Tope’s mother who also works with Ikotun Local Government Council is pleading with them to withdraw the case. She took people to the survivor’s house and gave her parents a phone and N5000. The parents are feeling bad because the lack of money affects them and will deprive them of justice. The family are very vulnerable to the core. We urged and call on all activists and concerned Nigerians to come to the aid of this family.”

SUPPORT US

At Priceless Media Publishing Nig. Ltd /Securitynewsalert.com, we are steadfast in our commitment to independent journalism: reporting that is fearless, impartial, and free from the interference of powerful personalities, politicians and government interests.

Without corporate sponsorships or political affiliations, our ability to investigate freely rests in the hands of the people we serve—you!

Every donation helps us expose the truth, amplify silenced voices, and hold power accountable.
Stand with us because journalism should serve the people, not power.

• Account Name: PRICELESS MEDIA PUBLISHING NIG. LTD
• Account Number: 1943445259
• Bank Name: ACCESS Bank

LATEST POSTS

Davido Alleges Massive Cash Deployment in Osun Election, Triggers Fresh Controversy

  Afrobeats superstar, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has caused a heated online debate after recounting events surrounding the recently concluded Osun State governorship election,...

AWLA Marks 10th Anniversary as Founder Betty Mould-Iddrisu Hails “Testament to Resilience”

The African Women Lawyers Association (AWLA) is celebrating a major milestone this year as the AWLA Parley marks its 10th Anniversary, with the Association's founder,...

Sowore Condemns Osun Election Violence, Questions Silence Over Reported Deaths

  Human rights activist and former presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, has condemned the violence that reportedly accompanied the recent Osun State governorship election, alleging that nearly...

Series 3: Family Grieves After Brilliant Secondary School Girl Dies from Unsafe Abortion

 By Juliana FrancisMr Solomon Neye, Case Manager at the Ambassador for Peace and Enlightenment Foundation, has shared the heartbreaking story of Florence, a 17-year-old secondary...

Follow us

0FansLike
0FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
spot_img

Most Popular

spot_img